CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mojo Monday 121... Another Mojo card.. . This post will be short cause Im tired (big yawn) I was up early this morning, My 6 yr old nephew was here & we made cinnamon rolls, watched TV & he played games on the computer.. We sure had fun !
Two stamps from the Michael's dollar bin, (yes I broke down and bought stamps) but everything else I already had..
I inked the image and heat embossed it with "marcasite" embossing powder.. and put stickles on the heart...
Well Im off to bed... see you tomorrow. Jen
People who say they sleep like a baby..
usually don't have one..
Leo J. Burke

3 comments:

Lori said...

ADORABLE!!! lOVE HOW YOU DID THE LITTLE CUPID.

Michelle said...

Very cute card.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just absolutely adorable. Thanks for playing! :)