CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Mojo Monday 122.... Wow.. it has rained here all day & I love it !!!! We really needed it.. I have been card making and scrappin' most of the day and here is what I came up with for this weeks Mojo Monday card.. What do you think ? I used "We R Memorie Keepers" paper, the little boy & girl are"Daisy D's".. "Prima" flowers," Papertrey Ink" twine,"Fancy Pants" Heart pin & stamp from "Printworks"... I hope to share a few 12 x 12 pages in the next few days and I am also working on the little gifts I posted yesterday... busy, busy, busy.... and of course I need to do lunch with the girls :) Enjoy the rest of your day... See you tomorrow... Jen
Anyone who says sunshine
brings happiness.. has never
danced in the rain..
Author Unknown