CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year !!! Wow, can you believe it... 2010 ! How the heck did that happen. It seem's like it was just yesterday we were celebrating the year 2000 and waiting for all of our computers to crash :) All of the Christmas decorations are put up, the holidays are over and now I can get back to creating... my favorite thing !! Here is a little wooden frame I bought at Michaels, I covered it with paper, sanded and inked it .. added some embellishments and bling & I think it turned out very cute.. I used Basic Grey paper and added some lace around the heart and a wooden piece from my stash. I painted it and added some heavy glitter (Martha Stewart)
A cute button I found at Wal-mart... ( love that store )
This one is for my granddaughter and I am working on one for my grandson... don't think I will be putting any glitter or fancy stuff on his :) Have a great weekend and see you soon.. Jen
A New Year's resolution is something that
goes in one year... and out the other..
Author Unknown

No comments: