CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 8, 2010

To My Sweetheart... I love, love, love this card & had a lot of fun making it ! I used some Anna Griffin paper, Tattered Angels chipboard, a paper doilie (is that spelled right ?) I inked the doilie & the lace trim (from Walmart) added a flower from my stash..
And put LOTS of chunky glitter on the chipboard. The "To My Sweetheart" is from Crafty Secrets. I wish you could see this card in person... so cute (big smile).. Hope you all had a good week, I sure did.. it was beautiful here this week, I sure hope it stays like this for a while (wishful thinking:)..
Have a great weekend... Jen
I played as much golf as I could in North Dakota,
but summer up there is pretty short. It usually falls
on a Tuesday..
Mike Morley

No comments: